Saturday, October 16, 2010

Rob and Kristen- You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet


I'm looking through
And it all would be
So crystal clear

 
If it wasn't for the foam

 
But the foam keeps getting thicker


And it just keeps getting harder

And I'm falling
Into a deep well
 
(Lyrics by Phish)
 *********************************
 
 
You think the foam is thick now?
Just you wait...

Umbrellas at the ready!


Quick Notes.

1. Kristen is in Louisiana.
I'm thinking Robert is, too...
Yeah. So.
Because BD is starting up soon.
Is Kristen going back to L.A. for the Scream Awards?
And she has to be in NYC this week for WTTR stuff...
Will she be traveling there alone?
 
What happens if Robert shows up with her?
;)

*Opens Umbrella*

Can't wait to find out.
 
*Twirl*
This post is brought to you by the letters *F* and *R*

F for FOAM!!!
What else?
So.
Much.
Foam.
Coming.

R for Robert
Yes, I'm STILL intoxicated.
and
R for RUMORS
Although sometimes it's fun to giggle 
at some of the absurd bullshit out there...
There really is some scary shit.
Par for the course, I suppose.


Twirl!

Bye for now
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment